What we do
SWOP offers free and confidential services open to all people who engage in sex work—everyone providing sex for cash, favours, drugs, clothing, a place to stay, alcohol or anything else either often or on occasion. These include:
- safe sex “workers packs” with condoms, gloves, dams and lube
- HIV and sexual health information
- health and workplace safety information
- confidential counselling and support
- safer injecting equipment
- employment information
- internet and computer access
- sex worker magazines and printed resources
- outreach to sex industry workplaces.
We also provide training to other services to create a better understanding of sex worker issues.