SWOP Strategic Goals 2009-2012
- Maintain the low levels of HIV and sexually transmissible infections (STIs) rates in the sex industry.
- Improve the health and well-being of sex industry workers from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Reduce the negative impacts of drug and alcohol use at both the individual and industry level, and improve the mental health and well-being of sex workers.
- Generally improve the health, safety and well-being of sex workers through a range of health promotion programs.
- Build SWOP’s role as a leader in sex worker health policy and program delivery.
- Ensure SWOP has the people, resources and culture to develop innovative programs, strong partnerships and an engaged industry.
Find out more
Download: SWOP Strategic Plan 2009 - 2012