SWOP promotes the health, safety and well-being of sex industry workers in a way that enables and affirms their occupational and human rights, and is the leading sex worker health agency in NSW.
- Elimination of HIV and other sexually transmissible infections (STIs) in the NSW sex industry.
- A strong, healthy, resilient and empowered sex industry workforce in NSW.
- Elimination of discrimination experienced by those involved in the sex industry.
- A society that respects the link between health and social justice.
We believe in
- inclusiveness, respect and self-determination
- courage, empathy, diversity and equality
- peer education and support
- social justice
- workplace safety
- harm minimisation
- sex work as a valid occupational choice
- portraying sex in a positive way.